2nd project meeting
The Hungarian partners of the EUREKA ProTexSafe project participated on the 2nd project meeting on October 2, 2017. This time the meeting took place in Győr, at GLOVITA Gloves Co. The members discussed the following tasks, visited the factory and exchanged idesas on the possible manufacturing technology solutions for novel textile structures and personal protective gloves against mechanical, vibration and thermal risks.
During the meeting, the following items were discussed:
- Acceptance of the last meeting minutes
- Presentation of the tasks undertaken by the Innovatext Co.
- Overview of the project coordinator tasks
- Communication avtivities
- Market research
- Acquisition and presentation of the required standard to Hungarian consortium members
- Research study
- Presentation of the tasks undertaken by the BME
- Description of activities related to the acquisition, installation and operation of the equipment for vibration testing
- Presentation of research into the protection of arm-machine vibration-related risks
- Presentation of the tasks undertaken by the Glovita Gloves Co.
- Activities related to the procurement of the necessary equipment
- Presentation of the textile composite samples required for the first measurements
- Company visit
The following meeting is scheduled for the end of November, 2017.